We exist to support the value and dignity of human life with a holistic approach to reproductive health. Providing free educational, material, emotional and spiritual support services; and reproductive health consultative and medical services.
We are in a newly reconstructed 3,600 square foot facility at Landmark Plaza as of January 16, 2021.
- Empowering women in unexpected pregnancy situations
- Evidence-based education and services
- Consultation, classes, and support services
- Free onsite lab quality pregnancy tests
- Onsite ultrasound with Professional Medical Staff
- Trained supportive Patient and Client Advocates
- Professional referral services
All our services are offered at no cost. We are funded by generous supporters in our community who care about you and your health. Elevier Women’s Center operates under a 501(c)(3) non-profit status. We make no money from your choices.
We do not provide mammograms, breast exams, cancer screening or treatment, menopause testing or treatment, Pap Tests, IVF or fertility treatments, provide management of urinary tract issues, nor offer or refer for pregnancy terminations or birth control.